The Minnesota Materials Exchange is a free online service that links organizations that have reusable goods they no longer need to those who can use them. This business reuse network helps prevent usable materials from becoming waste, and saves users money.
- Art Supplies
- Building Construction Material
- Chemical and Cleaners
- Classroom Supplies and Fixtures
- Commercial Appliances
- Computer and Office Equipment
- Fixtures and Parts
- Industrial and Agricultural By-products
- Medical/Laboratory Equipment and Supplies
- Misc. Goods and Raw Materials
- Motors, Pumps and Other Electrical Equipment
- Office Supplies
- Paints, Coatings and Stain
- Plastics, Rubber and Composites
- Shipping and Packaging Material
- Sporting Goods
- Textiles, Fabric and Leather
- Tools and Manufacturing Equipment
Who uses Materials Exchange?
Over 12,000 people are registered with the Minnesota Materials Exchange from large and small businesses to educational and nonprofit organizations.
To view current listings visit Minnesota Materials Exchange website
The program is run by the Minnesota Technical Assistance Program (MnTAP). For more information, go to http://www.mntap.umn.edu/