It's that time of year again for Burnsville's annual curbside collection week. This year, Certified Recycling and Buckingham Companies will be doing a curbside pick-up of bulky items, appliances, & electronics for a discounted, per-item fee. Make sure to call Certified or Buckingham directly to schedule a pick-up for the week of June 8th and arrange payment.
Collection Week: June 8-12, during your normal garbage collection day
To schedule pick-up: Residents must call Certified or Buckingham directly and mention the Burnsville Curbside Collection to receive the reduced rate.
Certified Recycling: 952-894-1448
Buckingham Companies: 952-226-6441
|NOTE: Pickup will be on the same day as weekly garbage collection. Items can only be left out on the DAY OF scheduled pickup.|
Items accepted (call for fees):
- Appliances such as air conditioner, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, water heater, washer, dryer, dehumidifier, water softener
- Electronics: Computer set; Computer monitor; Computer keyboard; Printer/Copier
- Televisions (fees vary by size)
- Mattresses, box springs, bed frames (metal only)
- Exercise equipment (stationary bicycles, treadmills)
- Gas grills; Lawn mowers; Snow blowers; Leaf blowers/weed trimmers
- Patio Doors; Storm/interior doors