This year, in coordination with the I Love Burnsville Week, the City of Burnsville will be hosting their annual residential drop-off day on June 8, 2019. Appliances, electronics, scrap metal, and bicycles will be accepted at this event.
Date: June 8, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Burnsville Maintenance Facility
13713 Frontier Ct, Burnsville MN 55337
Additional Details: Burnsville Residents only
ACCEPTED ITEMS for a fee (cash or check only):
- Appliances: washers, dryers and water heaters ($5)
- Computer monitors and televisions ($20-$45)
- Other residential electronic devices such as computer equipment, stereos and DVD players ($5)
ACCEPTED ITEMS for FREE
- Appliances: air conditioners, dehumidifiers, dishwashers, freezers, furnaces, microwaves, refrigerators, ovens, water softeners, and other misc. appliances
- Scrap metal including lawn, garden, and power tools; ALL FLUIDS MUST BE DRAINED
- Bicycles in any condition; will be refurbished and donated
Items NOT accepted at this event: Mattresses and box springs, hazardous waste (aerosols, batteries, cleaners, paint, light bulbs, pesticides, etc.), furniture including futons, air mattresses, construction/demolition materials, vacuum cleaners, or tires.
How to prepare appliances, electronics, and scrap metal for the drop-off event:
- Remove all batteries from electronics
- Drain all fluids from scrap metal
- Put similar materials together in trunk/trailer of vehicle and remove all other items from trunk/trailer
If you are unable to participate on this date, see the Curbside Collection Week opportunity, or click the item in the list below for other disposal options.
Curious about the other I Love Burnsville events? Click here for more information. Questions? Call the Burnsville Recycling Department (Dakota Valley Recycling) at 952-895-4511 or contact us via email.