This year, in coordination with the I Love Burnsville Week, the City of Burnsville will be hosting their annual Residential Drop-Off Day on June 3rd. Appliances, electronics, scrap metal, and bicycles will be accepted at this event.
Date: June 3rd, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Burnsville Maintenance Facility
13713 Frontier Ct, Burnsville MN 55337
Additional Details: Burnsville Residents only
ACCEPTED ITEMS (cash or check only):
- Appliances including air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers, humidifiers, and water softeners ($13)
- Appliances including washers, dryers, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, water heaters and other miscellaneous items ($8)
- Scrap metal including lawn, garden and power tools; ALL FLUIDS MUST BE DRAINED ($0.04 per pound)
- Computer monitors and televisions ($20-$45)
- Other residential electronic devices such as computer equipment, stereos and DVD players ($5)
- Bicycles in any condition; will be refurbished and donated (NO CHARGE)
Items NOT accepted at this event: Hazardous waste (aerosols, batteries, cleaners, paint, light bulbs, pesticides, etc.), furniture, mattresses and box springs, construction/demolition materials, vacuum cleaners, or tires.
How to prepare appliances, electronics, and scrap metal for the drop-off event:
- Remove all batteries from electronics
- Drain all fluids from scrap metal
- Put similar materials together in trunk/trailer of vehicle and remove all other items from trunk/trailer
If you are unable to participate on this date, see the Curbside Collection Week opportunity, or click the item in the list below for other disposal options.
Curious about the other I Love Burnsville events? Click here for more information. Questions? Call the Burnsville Recycling Department (Dakota Valley Recycling) at 952-895-4511 or contact us via email.