Licensed Residential Haulers
The city licenses several companies to collect garbage and recycling for residents; the city itself does not actually pick up any trash and recycling. Residents can choose from any of these licensed haulers for garbage and recycling service in their respective city.
Do you live in a:
- Single-family home or duplex?
- a home that has individual garbage and recycling bins, separate from your neighbors (not dumpsters)?
- a home that is not part of an association?
If you answered yes to any of these, click on your city in the left column or below to access the list of haulers licensed to do business in your city.
If you answered no to those questions, your hauler options may be different. Garbage hauling for multi-family residences and commercial properties are licensed separately and therefore your hauler directory is different from the ones above. The following are considered multi-family homes:
- Most apartments, townhomes or other homes in an association, condominiums, fourplexes, etc.
- Homes that have dumpsters for garbage and recycling
- Homes that have individual garbage and recycling bins, but are part of an association or complex.
If your home fits one of these categories, click below to access the commercial haulers page.
Do you have questions about garbage and recycling hauling in your city? Call 952-895-4550 or contact us via email.